BFFs!! Summer is here and it is time to break out the bronzers, blushes, and time to create the dewy “no-makeup” look. I have a couple of palettes that they are selling right now that I am OBSESSED with! If you are traveling a lot this summer, these are easy to tote around and some will even fit in your purse for easy touchups after sitting at the pool or after sitting out on a warm patio.
Benefit: Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Pallete: I love it because the colors do their job but aren’t too harsh! I also love the packaging and it is easy to tote around. It has blush, bronzer and a highlighter all in one pallete. The colors are beautiful.
Includes 5 shades to flatter all skintones:
- Full size GALifornia (sunny golden pink blush ) (0.17 oz)
- Full size Hoola Matte Natural Bronzer (0.28 oz)
- Full size Hoola Lite Matte Natural Light Bronzer (0.28 oz)
- Full size Rockateur Rose Gold Blush (0.17 oz)
- Full size Dandelion Brightening Baby Pink Blush (0.25 oz)
- Mini Powder Brush: soft, natural-bristle powder brush
- Signature Tips & Tricks
BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette:
I love this product!! It definitely has a shimmery finish to it, which is perfect for summer months. This will give you the dewy/summer look!
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Beach Nectar (brand – new, exclusive, juicy apricot shade infused with gold) (0.18 oz)
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Rose Gold (Chrissy’s favorite subtle gold infused with sweet rose) (0.18 oz)
- Sunlit Bronzer in Malibu Soleil (medium amber evokes a dreamy “all day at the beach” tan, with a soft splash of light so skin looks kissed by the sun) (0.085 oz)
- Luminous Blush in Hibiscus Bloom (new, limited – edition delectable, golden pink coral) (0.085 oz)
Urban Decay: Naked Skin Shapeshifter: If you are a true artist and need tons of colors to transform your skin… this is an amazing palette! It is a combination, one half of the palette is a cream palette and one half is powder… this is kinda AMAZE!!
Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).
Cream Palettes: These are great if you have a lot of wrinkles as powders tend to make wrinkles stand out more. These are also great if you are a heavy sweater as powders may end up on top of your sweat and can look funky after a while.
Anastasia Beverly Hills: Contour Cream Kit: Contour Cream Light: The Contour Cream Kit Light is ideal for Ivory skintones. It includes highlighting shades and contouring shades which can also be used as shadows. I reallylike this palette as it travels well being a cream instead of a powder… you don’t have to worry about the product crumbling. The only issue I have with it is that the light compact doesn’t have what i consider to be a blush… the medium does, however the browns are too dark for light foundation wearers in my opinion. If you are just looking for a contour palette this one is AMAZING! The size is nice and big so you get a good amount of each color.
- Light Sculpt
Ulta Cream Contour Kit:
Once again this one doesn’t have a blush factor either… I do love the colors though!! It is a good cream palette and easy to travel with.
- Pink Highlight (cool, light pink, shimmer finish)
- Yellow Highlight (warm, pale yellow, matte finish)
- Medium Contour (cool taupey brown, matte finish)
- Medium Contour #2 (medium brown with warm yellow undertones, matte finish)
- Deep Contour (deep brown with cool undertones, matte finish)
- Deep Contour #2 (deep chocolate brown with warm undertones, matte finish)
E.L.F Cream Contour Palette: I like that you can build this color, it isn’t really harsh when you apply it. If you have fair skin it is great because of this… or if you don’t like harsh contouring or if you don’t like to have to do a lot of blending. It is definitely a bang for your buck at $6. It also does a good job. E.L.F cosmetics are fun because of their prices you can try lots of different colors and palettes. E.L.F has a cream contour palette as well as a powder.